CSS Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CSS)
CSS Industries Stock Analysis
View the CSS Industries stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CSS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CSS Industries Inc Stock Rating 3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CSS stock analysis. We compare CSS Industries valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CSS stock. CSS Industries stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CSS stock?
- CSS Industries's revenue growth came in at 11.5% in 2018 Q3.
- CSS Industries has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.17.
- CSS stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 12.4 which is better than the industry average of 21.5.
- The lower PS ratio 0.5 for CSS stock versus Consumer Discretionary-Misc industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 4.53%.
- CSS Industries has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 16.7%.
Should you sell CSS stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -1.8% in sales over the last 5 years.
- CSS Industries had a poor average operating margin of 3.7% over the last 4 quarters.
- Over the last 12 months, CSS Industries had an average Net loss of -1%.
- CSS Industries provides a low return on invested capital of 2%.
- A negative ROE of -1.1% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
CSS Industries Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls CSS Industries stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
CSS Industries revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of CSS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.