CSS Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CSS)
View the CSS Industries stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CSS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CSS Industries Inc Stock Rating 2.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CSS stock analysis. We compare CSS Industries valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CSS stock. CSS Industries stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CSS stock?
- CSS Industries's revenue growth came in at 39% in 2018-03.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.16, CSS Industries is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- The price to earnings multiple of 14.8 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 23.
- The lower PS ratio 0.4 for CSS stock versus Consumer Discretionary sector average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- CSS Industries is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 4.97.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 47.2.
Should you sell CSS stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -0.1 in sales over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, CSS Industries posted an average operating loss margin of -12.63.
- CSS Industries registered an average TTM Net loss of -10.1%.
- -13.9's negative ROIC of -13.9 indicates operational inefficiency.
- CSS Industries has a negative return on equity of -12.9. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
CSS Industries Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls CSS Industries stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
CSS Industries revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of CSS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.