CSS Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CSS)
View the CSS Industries stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CSS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CSS Industries Inc Stock Rating 1.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CSS stock analysis. We compare CSS Industries valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of CSS stock. CSS Industries stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CSS stock?
- CSS Industries sales grew by 32.7% year on year in 2018-06.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 1.5 over the last 5 years.
- CSS stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.4 as against the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
- CSS Industries's dividend yield of 5.34 is attractive.
Should you sell CSS stock?
- CSS Industries reported an average operating margin of -14.7 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- CSS Industries posted an average Net loss of -12.7% in the last twelve months.
- CSS stock is trading at a PE ratio of 48.3, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 21.5.
- CSS Industries has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -17.1, indicating the company is not profitable.
CSS Industries Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls CSS Industries stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
CSS Industries revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of CSS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.