Constellium Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CSTM)
Constellium Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Constellium stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CSTM stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Constellium NV Stock Rating 1.6/5
Amigobulls CSTM stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Constellium revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Constellium dividend performance. Constellium valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Constellium stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CSTM stock?
- CSTM stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.2 as against the Metal Processing Fabrication industry average multiple of 1.5.
Should you sell CSTM stock?
- Over the last 12 months, Constellium had an average Net loss of -0.7%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for CSTM stock.
- Constellium's negative ROIC of -8.8% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Constellium has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -7.5%.
Constellium Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Constellium stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of CSTM stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Constellium revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of CSTM technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.