Capital Senior Living Stock Analysis (NYSE:CSU)
Capital Senior Living Analysis Video
View Capital Senior Living stock analysis video. This is our CSU analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CSU stock.
Capital Senior Living Corporation Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our Capital Senior Living stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Capital Senior Living stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CSU stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.9 for CSU stock versus Medical-Nursing Homes industry average of 4.7 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell CSU stock?
- Capital Senior Living posted an average Net loss of -6.3% in the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 8.03, Capital Senior Living is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for CSU stock.
- A negative ROE of -22.1% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.