Capital Senior Living Stock Analysis (NYSE:CSU)
Capital Senior Living Analysis Video
View Capital Senior Living stock analysis video. This is our CSU analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CSU stock.
Capital Senior Living Corporation Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our Capital Senior Living stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Capital Senior Living stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CSU stock?
- When compared with the Medical-Nursing Homes industry average PS ratio of 5.2, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.9 for CSU stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 4.7%.
Should you sell CSU stock?
- Capital Senior Living registered an average TTM Net loss of -9.7%.
- Capital Senior Living has a debt/equity ratio of 10.64, which is worse than the average in the Medical sector.
- PE ratio is meaningless for CSU stock as the company has losses.
- A negative ROE of -36.9% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.