CSW Industrials Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CSWI)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls CSW Industrials stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CSWI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CSW Industrials Inc Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls CSWI stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, CSW Industrials revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial statements. We also check CSW Industrials dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for CSW Industrials valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at CSW Industrials stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy CSWI stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 14.88 for CSW Industrials.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.09, CSW Industrials has a lower debt burden when compared to the Basic Materials average.
- CSW Industrials's return on invested capital of 11 is good.
Should you sell CSWI stock?
- Over the last 12 months, CSW Industrials had an average Net loss of -3.5%.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.694 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- The CSWI stock currently trades at a PE of 26.3, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 19.6.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.5, which is higher in comparison to the Basic Materials sector average of 1.4, making CSWI stock expensive.
- A negative ROE of -4.3 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Amigobulls CSW Industrials stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CSWI stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
CSW Industrials revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of CSWI technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.