CSW Industrials Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CSWI)
CSW Industrials Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls CSW Industrials stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CSWI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CSW Industrials Inc Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls CSWI stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, CSW Industrials revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial statements. We also check CSW Industrials dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for CSW Industrials valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at CSW Industrials stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy CSWI stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 11.4% for CSW Industrials.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.15, CSW Industrials has a lower debt burden when compared to the Basic Materials average.
- CSW Industrials generates a high return on invested capital of 7.2%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 18.8%.
Should you sell CSWI stock?
- CSW Industrials posted an average Net loss of -4.5% in the last twelve months.
- CSW Industrials has a negative return on equity of -5.6%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
CSW Industrials Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls CSW Industrials stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CSWI stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
CSW Industrials revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of CSWI technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.