Catalent Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CTLT)
Watch the robo advisor video of Catalent stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CTLT stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Catalent Inc Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls CTLT stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Catalent revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial statements. We also check Catalent dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Catalent valuation analysis. Our Catalent stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy CTLT stock?
- Catalent's revenue growth came in at 17.9% in 2018-03.
- Catalent's average operating margin of 11.3 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 2.6% for Catalent.
- The lower PS ratio 2.4 for CTLT stock versus Medical sector average of 6.8 is a positive for the company.
- Catalent generates a high return on invested capital of 4.2.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Catalent at 7.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 9.6.
Amigobulls Catalent stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of CTLT stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Catalent revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Catalent stock.