Ctrip Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CTRP)
Ctrip Analysis Video
View Ctrip stock analysis video. This is our CTRP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CTRP stock.
Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (ADR) Stock Rating (2/5)
Our Ctrip stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Ctrip stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CTRP stock?
- Ctrip's revenue growth came in at 59.3% in 2016 Q4.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 38.9%.
Should you sell CTRP stock?
- Ctrip reported an average operating margin of -7.6% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Ctrip had an average Net loss of -7.7%.
- Ctrip has a debt/equity ratio of 0.55, which is worse than the average in the Retail-Wholesale sector.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for CTRP stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 8.1, which is overvalued in comparison to the Internet Commerce industry average multiple of 0.7.
- Ctrip has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -1.3%.
- A negative ROE of -2.3% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.