Carnival Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CUK)
View the Carnival stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CUK stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Carnival plc (ADR) Stock Rating 3.3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CUK stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Carnival valuation analysis. Our Carnival stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy CUK stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 15.9 for Carnival.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 15.4% (average) for Carnival in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.41, Carnival has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Discretionary average.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.6061 times the net income.
- The Carnival stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 14.8, compared to the sector average of 21.5. We rate this as a positive.
- Carnival's return on invested capital of 8.5 is good.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 11.4.
Should you sell CUK stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.4, which is higher in comparison to the Consumer Discretionary sector average of 1.6, making CUK stock expensive.
Carnival Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Carnival stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CUK stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Carnival revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether CUK stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Carnival stock.