Calavo Growers Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CVGW)
Calavo Growers Stock Analysis
View Calavo Growers stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CVGW stock.
Calavo Growers, Inc. Stock Rating 2.5/5
Our Calavo Growers stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Calavo Growers stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q3 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CVGW stock?
- Calavo Growers sales grew by 14.6% year on year in 2017 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 13.4%.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.08, Calavo Growers has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Staples average.
- When compared with the Agricultural Operations industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for CVGW stock is attractive.
- Calavo Growers's return on invested capital of 14.6% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Calavo Growers at 15.9%.
Should you sell CVGW stock?
- CVGW stock is trading at a PE ratio of 33.3, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 22.2.