Calavo Growers Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CVGW)
Calavo Growers Analysis Video
View Calavo Growers stock analysis video. This is our CVGW analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CVGW stock.
Calavo Growers, Inc. Stock Rating (2.8/5)
Our Calavo Growers stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Calavo Growers stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CVGW stock?
- Calavo Growers's revenue growth came in at 22.6% in 2017 Q2.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 12.1%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.08, Calavo Growers is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector.
- The lower PS ratio 1.3 for CVGW stock versus Agricultural Operations industry average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
- Calavo Growers generates a high return on invested capital of 17%.
- Calavo Growers has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 18.4%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 6.9%.
Should you sell CVGW stock?
- Trading at a PE ratio of 31.4, CVGW stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 23.6.