Calavo Growers Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CVGW)
Calavo Growers Analysis Video
View Calavo Growers stock analysis video. This is our CVGW analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CVGW stock.
Calavo Growers, Inc. Stock Rating (2.9/5)
Our Calavo Growers stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Calavo Growers stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CVGW stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Calavo Growers was 22.6% in 2017 Q2.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 12.1%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.08, Calavo Growers is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector.
- CVGW stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.2 as against the Agricultural Operations industry average multiple of 1.7.
- Calavo Growers has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 17%
- Calavo Growers has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 18.4%.
Should you sell CVGW stock?
- CVGW stock is trading at a PE ratio of 29.8, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 23.5.