Calavo Growers Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CVGW)
Calavo Growers Analysis Video
View Calavo Growers stock analysis video. This is our CVGW analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CVGW stock.
Calavo Growers, Inc. Stock Rating (2.6/5)
Our Calavo Growers stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Calavo Growers stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CVGW stock?
- Calavo Growers sales grew by 10.7% year on year in 2017 Q1.
- Calavo Growers has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.09.
- The lower PS ratio 1.2 for CVGW stock versus Agricultural Operations industry average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
- Calavo Growers has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 16.2%
- The LTM ROE of 17.6% for Calavo Growers is attractive.
Should you sell CVGW stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.3 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- The CVGW stock currently trades at a PE of 30.1, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 23.8.
- Calavo Growers has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -13%.