Calavo Growers Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:CVGW)
Calavo Growers Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Calavo Growers stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CVGW stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Calavo Growers, Inc. Stock Rating 2.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CVGW stock analysis. Calavo Growers valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Calavo Growers stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CVGW stock?
- Calavo Growers sales grew by 11.9% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 14.3%.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.08, Calavo Growers has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Staples average.
- Calavo Growers's return on invested capital of 14.3% is good.
Should you sell CVGW stock?
- The CVGW stock currently trades at a PE of 40.2, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 23.1.
Calavo Growers Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Calavo Growers stock analysis to ascertain how CVGW stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CVGW stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Calavo Growers revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Calavo Growers stock.