Curtiss-Wright Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CW)
Take a look at Amigobulls Curtiss-Wright stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CW stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Curtiss-Wright Corp. Stock Rating 3.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CW stock analysis. Curtiss-Wright valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Curtiss-Wright stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy CW stock?
- Curtiss-Wright's average operating margin of 15.38 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 9.8% for Curtiss-Wright.
- Curtiss-Wright generates a high return on invested capital of 11.4.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Curtiss-Wright at 15.5.
Should you sell CW stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 1.
- Operating cash flows are negative.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.3, which is overvalued in comparison to the Aerospace sector average multiple of 1.6.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -14.5.
Curtiss-Wright Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Curtiss-Wright stock analysis to ascertain how CW stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Curtiss-Wright revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether CW stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CW stock.