Curtiss-Wright Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CW)
Take a look at Amigobulls Curtiss-Wright stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CW stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Curtiss-Wright Corp. Stock Rating 3.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CW stock analysis. Curtiss-Wright valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Curtiss-Wright stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy CW stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Curtiss-Wright was 9.3% in 2018-06.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 15.84 for Curtiss-Wright.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 10.7% (average) for Curtiss-Wright in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The Curtiss-Wright stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 22.2, compared to the sector average of 23. We rate this as a positive.
- Curtiss-Wright's return on invested capital of 12.2 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 16.6 for Curtiss-Wright is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 14.6.
Should you sell CW stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.5, which is higher in comparison to the Aerospace sector average of 1.7, making CW stock expensive.
Curtiss-Wright Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Curtiss-Wright stock analysis to ascertain how CW stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Curtiss-Wright revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether CW stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CW stock.