CAMPING WORLD Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CWH)
View the CAMPING WORLD stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our CWH analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CAMPING WORLD Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls CWH stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as CAMPING WORLD revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. CAMPING WORLD valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at CAMPING WORLD stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy CWH stock?
- CAMPING WORLD sales grew by 12.7% year on year in 2018-06.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 5.5012 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- CWH stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 8.6 which is better than the sector average of 21.5.
- CWH stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.2 as against the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
- CAMPING WORLD has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 9.1
Amigobulls CAMPING WORLD stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of CWH stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CWH stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
CAMPING WORLD revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CWH stock.