CyberOptics Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CYBE)
CyberOptics Analysis Video
View CyberOptics stock analysis video. This is our CYBE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CYBE stock.
CyberOptics Corporation Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our CyberOptics stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This CyberOptics stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CYBE stock?
- The LTM ROE of 20.5% for CyberOptics is attractive.
Should you sell CYBE stock?
- CyberOptics sales shrank by -37.6% year-over-year in 2017 Q1.
- Sales declined by 0% annually over the last 5 years.
- The CYBE stock currently trades at a PE of 47.1, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 26.6.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -24.7%.