Community Health Sys. Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CYH)
CYH Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Community Health Sys. stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CYH stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Community Health Systems Stock Rating 2.3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CYH stock analysis. Community Health Sys. valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Community Health Sys. stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy CYH stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0 for CYH stock versus Medical-Hospitals industry average of 4.2 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell CYH stock?
- Community Health Sys. revenue saw a decline of -31.6% YoY in 2017 Q4.
- Long term revenue growth of 2.6% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Community Health Sys. reported an average operating margin of -12.2% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Community Health Sys. registered an average TTM Net loss of -16%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for CYH stock.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -9.2%, which is a red flag.
- Community Health Sys. has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -232.9%, indicating the company is not profitable.
Community Health Sys. Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Community Health Sys. stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Community Health Sys. revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Community Health Sys. stock.