Community Health Sys. Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CYH)
Take a look at Amigobulls Community Health Sys. stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CYH stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Community Health Systems Stock Rating 2.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for CYH stock analysis. Community Health Sys. valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Community Health Sys. stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you sell CYH stock?
- Community Health Sys. sales shrank by -17.8% year-over-year in 2018-03.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 1.5.
- Over the last twelve months, Community Health Sys. posted an average operating loss margin of -11.93.
- Community Health Sys. registered an average TTM Net loss of -15.7%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for CYH stock.
- -8.8's negative ROIC of -8.8 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Community Health Sys. has a negative return on equity of -400.9. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -1.7.
Community Health Sys. Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Community Health Sys. stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Community Health Sys. revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Community Health Sys. stock.