Cosan Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:CZZ)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Cosan stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for CZZ stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Cosan Ltd (USA) Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls CZZ stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Cosan revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Cosan dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Cosan valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Cosan stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy CZZ stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Cosan was 23.2% in 2018-03.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 24.07 for Cosan.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 17.2253 times the net income.
- The Cosan stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 9.6, compared to the sector average of 19.7. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Basic Materials sector average PS ratio of 1.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.4 for CZZ stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 35.
Cosan Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Cosan stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of CZZ stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of CZZ stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Cosan revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about CZZ stock.