Cosan Stock Analysis (NYSE:CZZ)
Cosan Analysis Video
View Cosan stock analysis video. This is our CZZ analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CZZ stock.
Cosan Ltd (USA) Stock Rating (2.8/5)
Our Cosan stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cosan stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CZZ stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Cosan was 9.8% in 2017 Q1.
- Cosan's average operating margin of 15% was exceptional.
- The lower PS ratio 0.5 for CZZ stock versus Agriculture Products industry average of 1.4 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 15.6%.
Should you sell CZZ stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -23.8% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Cosan has a debt/equity ratio of 1.55, which is worse than the average in the Basic Materials sector.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Cosan is not so attractive at 1%.