Darling Ingredients Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DAR)
Darling Ingredients Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Darling Ingredients stock analysis video. Our DAR analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Darling Ingredients Inc Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls DAR stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Darling Ingredients revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Darling Ingredients valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Darling Ingredients stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy DAR stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.8 for DAR stock versus Food-Misc-Diversified industry average of 1.5 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell DAR stock?
- Darling Ingredients had a poor average operating margin of 3.7% over the last 4 quarters.
- Darling Ingredients posted a TTM Net margin of 3.5%.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 75.5, DAR stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 23.1.
- Darling Ingredients has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 2.3%.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Darling Ingredients is not so attractive at 5.9%.
Darling Ingredients Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Darling Ingredients stock analysis to ascertain how DAR stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Darling Ingredients revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about DAR stock.