Darling Ingredients Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DAR)
Darling Ingredients Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Darling Ingredients stock analysis video. Our DAR analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Darling Ingredients Inc Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls DAR stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Darling Ingredients revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Darling Ingredients valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Darling Ingredients stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy DAR stock?
- DAR stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.8 as against the Food-Misc-Diversified industry average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell DAR stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 15.8%.
- Darling Ingredients's TTM operating margin of 3.8% was rather poor.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.3 times the net income.
- Darling Ingredients provides a low return on invested capital of 2.2%.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -3.2%.
Darling Ingredients Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Darling Ingredients stock analysis to ascertain how DAR stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Darling Ingredients revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about DAR stock.