Tableau Software Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DATA)
Watch the robo advisor video of Tableau Software stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our DATA analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Tableau Software Inc Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls DATA stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Tableau Software revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Tableau Software valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Tableau Software stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy DATA stock?
- Tableau Software sales grew by 23.2% year on year in 2018-03.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 45.2 over the last 5 years.
- Tableau Software has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 19.2.
Should you sell DATA stock?
- Tableau Software reported an average operating margin of -20.34 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Tableau Software posted an average Net loss of -19.2% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for DATA stock.
- DATA stock is trading at a PS multiple of 8.8, which is a negative when compared to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
- Tableau Software has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -22.4, indicating the company is not profitable.
Tableau Software Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Tableau Software stock analysis to ascertain how DATA stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Tableau Software revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Tableau Software stock.