DIEBOLD NIXDORF Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DBD)
DIEBOLD NIXDORF Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of DIEBOLD NIXDORF stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our DBD analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
DIEBOLD NIXDORF Stock Rating 1.3/5
Amigobulls DBD stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like DIEBOLD NIXDORF revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. DIEBOLD NIXDORF valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. DIEBOLD NIXDORF stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy DBD stock?
- DBD stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 12.6 which is better than the industry average of 21.8.
- The lower PS ratio 0.2 for DBD stock versus Financial Transaction Services industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell DBD stock?
- Revenue growth of 9.3% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- DIEBOLD NIXDORF reported an average operating margin of -1.2% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- DIEBOLD NIXDORF posted an average Net loss of -5.4% in the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 3.84, DIEBOLD NIXDORF is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -1.3%, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -44.2% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- DIEBOLD NIXDORF has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -14.4%.
DIEBOLD NIXDORF Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls DIEBOLD NIXDORF stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of DBD stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
DIEBOLD NIXDORF revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.