NTT Docomo Stock Analysis (NYSE:DCM)
NTT Docomo Analysis Video
View NTT Docomo stock analysis video. This is our DCM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DCM stock.
NTT Docomo Inc (ADR) Stock Rating (3.8/5)
Our NTT Docomo stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This NTT Docomo stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DCM stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 20.7% for NTT Docomo.
- Net margins came in at average 14.4% for NTT Docomo over the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.04, NTT Docomo is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 6.7 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- DCM stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 14.4 which is better than the industry average of 26.6.
- When compared with the Wireless Non-US industry average PS ratio of 2.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 2.1 for DCM stock is attractive.
- NTT Docomo has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 11.7%
- NTT Docomo has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 12.2%.
- NTT Docomo has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 26.6%.
Should you sell DCM stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -4.5% in sales over the last 5 years.