Ducommun Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DCO)
View the Ducommun stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our DCO analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Ducommun Incorporated Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls DCO stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Ducommun revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Ducommun dividend performance. Ducommun valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Ducommun stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy DCO stock?
- When compared with the Aerospace sector average PS ratio of 1.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.8 for DCO stock is attractive.
Should you sell DCO stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -4.7 over the last 5 years.
- Ducommun's TTM operating margin of 2.61 was rather poor.
- Ducommun posted a TTM Net margin of 3.1%.
- The DCO stock currently trades at a PE of 27.3, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 23.
Ducommun Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Ducommun stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Ducommun revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.