Dominion Diamond Stock Analysis (NYSE:DDC)
Dominion Diamond Analysis Video
View Dominion Diamond stock analysis video. This is our DDC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DDC stock.
Dominion Diamond Corp Stock Rating (1.3/5)
Our Dominion Diamond stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Dominion Diamond stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DDC stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.01, Dominion Diamond is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Basic Materials sector.
Should you sell DDC stock?
- Dominion Diamond sales declined by -27.1% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- Sales declined by -4.1% annually over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Dominion Diamond posted an average operating loss margin of -9.9%.
- Dominion Diamond's Net margins were poor at 0.1% in the last twelve months.
- The DDC stock currently trades at a PE of 634.5, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 22.3.
- Dominion Diamond's negative ROIC of -1.2% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Dominion Diamond has a low return on equity of 0% over the last twelve months.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -19.2%.