3D Systems Stock Analysis (NYSE:DDD)
3D Systems Analysis Video
View 3D Systems stock analysis video. This is our DDD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DDD stock.
3D Systems Corporation Stock Rating (1.7/5)
Our 3D Systems stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This 3D Systems stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DDD stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.01, 3D Systems has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
Should you sell DDD stock?
- 3D Systems salesgrew by a marginal 2.5% year over year in 2017 Q1.
- Over the last twelve months, 3D Systems posted an average operating loss margin of -4.8%.
- Over the last 12 months, 3D Systems had an average Net loss of -4.8%.
- DDD stock is trading at a PE ratio of 76.6, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 26.4.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -5.5%, which is a red flag.
- 3D Systems has a negative return on equity of -4.8%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.