3D Systems Stock Analysis (NYSE:DDD)
3D Systems Analysis Video
View 3D Systems stock analysis video. This is our DDD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DDD stock.
3D Systems Corporation Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our 3D Systems stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This 3D Systems stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DDD stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.01, 3D Systems has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
Should you sell DDD stock?
- 3D Systems revenue saw a decline of -9.5% YoY in 2016 Q4.
- 3D Systems registered a negative operating margin of -6.1% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- 3D Systems posted an average Net loss of -6.1% in the last twelve months.
- DDD stock is trading at a PE ratio of 97.4, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 26.1.
- 3D Systems's negative ROIC of -6.9% indicates operational inefficiency.
- 3D Systems has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -5.9%, indicating the company is not profitable.