3D Systems Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DDD)
View the 3D Systems stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our DDD analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
3D Systems Corporation Stock Rating 1.5/5
Amigobulls DDD stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, 3D Systems revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check 3D Systems dividend performance. 3D Systems valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at 3D Systems stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy DDD stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.01, 3D Systems is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the -sectordesc- sector.
Should you sell DDD stock?
- 2018-03 revenue growth of 6% YoY was meagre.
- Over the last twelve months, 3D Systems posted an average operating loss margin of -9.52.
- 3D Systems registered an average TTM Net loss of -11.8%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for DDD stock.
- -7.4's negative ROIC of -7.4 indicates operational inefficiency.
- 3D Systems has a negative return on equity of -12.4. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -7.4.
3D Systems Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls 3D Systems stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of DDD stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of DDD stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
3D Systems revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.