3D Systems Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DDD)
3D Systems Stock Analysis
View the 3D Systems stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our DDD analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
3D Systems Corporation Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls DDD stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, 3D Systems revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check 3D Systems dividend performance. 3D Systems valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at 3D Systems stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy DDD stock?
- 3D Systems has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.01.
- DDD stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.8 as against the Computer-Mini industry average multiple of 2.8.
Should you sell DDD stock?
- 3D Systems revenue saw a decline of -2.2% YoY in 2017 Q3.
- Over the last twelve months, 3D Systems posted an average operating loss margin of -7%.
- Over the last 12 months, 3D Systems had an average Net loss of -8%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for DDD stock.
- 3D Systems has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -5.3%.
- A negative ROE of -8% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -6.9%.
3D Systems Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls 3D Systems stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of DDD stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of DDD stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
3D Systems revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.