3D Systems Stock Analysis (NYSE:DDD)
3D Systems Analysis Video
View 3D Systems stock analysis video. This is our DDD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DDD stock.
3D Systems Corporation Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our 3D Systems stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This 3D Systems stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DDD stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.01, 3D Systems is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector.
Should you sell DDD stock?
- 3D Systems had a low YoY revenue growth of 2.5% in the 2017 Q1.
- Over the last twelve months, 3D Systems posted an average operating loss margin of -4.8%.
- 3D Systems registered an average TTM Net loss of -4.8%.
- The DDD stock currently trades at a PE of 98.1, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 25.7.
- 3D Systems has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -5.5%.
- 3D Systems has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -4.8%, indicating the company is not profitable.