3D Systems Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DDD)
3D Systems Stock Analysis
View 3D Systems stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DDD stock.
3D Systems Corporation Stock Rating 1.5/5
Our 3D Systems stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This 3D Systems stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DDD stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.01, 3D Systems has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
Should you sell DDD stock?
- 2017 Q2 revenue growth of 0.9% YoY was meagre.
- Over the last twelve months, 3D Systems posted an average operating loss margin of -5.3%.
- 3D Systems posted an average Net loss of -5.4% in the last twelve months.
- The DDD stock currently trades at a PE of 133.7, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 26.2.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -6.2%, which is a red flag.
- 3D Systems has a negative return on equity of -5.4%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -4%.