Deere & Co. Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DE)
DE Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Deere & Co. stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DE stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Deere & Company Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls DE stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Deere & Co. revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Deere & Co. valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Deere & Co. stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy DE stock?
- Deere & Co. had a healthy average operating margin of 10.8% over the last 4 quarters.
- The LTM ROE of 16.9% for Deere & Co. is attractive.
Should you sell DE stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -3.4% over the last 5 years.
- Deere & Co. is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 4.38.
- Deere & Co. provides a low return on invested capital of 3%.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -16.4%.
Deere & Co. Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Deere & Co. stock analysis to ascertain how DE stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of DE stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Deere & Co. revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Deere & Co. stock.