Deere & Co. Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DE)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Deere & Co. stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DE stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Deere & Company Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls DE stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Deere & Co. revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Deere & Co. valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Deere & Co. stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy DE stock?
- Deere & Co. had a healthy average operating margin of 10.63 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 5.5% for Deere & Co. over the last twelve months.
- DE stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 17.9 which is better than the sector average of 21.1.
- Deere & Co. has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 20.1.
- Deere & Co. has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 2.9.
Should you sell DE stock?
- Sales declined by -2.4 annually over the last 5 years.
- Deere & Co. is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 3.99.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.0622 times the net income.
- Deere & Co. has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 3.7.
Deere & Co. Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Deere & Co. stock analysis to ascertain how DE stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of DE stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Deere & Co. revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Deere & Co. stock.