Deere & Co. Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DE)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Deere & Co. stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DE stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Deere & Company Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls DE stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Deere & Co. revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Deere & Co. valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Deere & Co. stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy DE stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 10.63 for Deere & Co..
- Net margins stood at a healthy 5.5% (average) for Deere & Co. in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The Deere & Co. stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 17.4, compared to the sector average of 21. We rate this as a positive.
- The LTM ROE of 20.1 for Deere & Co. is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 2.9.
Should you sell DE stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -2.4 over the last 5 years.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 3.99, Deere & Co. is highly leveraged in comparison to Industrial Products peers.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.0622 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- Deere & Co. has a poor return on invested capital of 3.7.
Deere & Co. Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Deere & Co. stock analysis to ascertain how DE stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of DE stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Deere & Co. revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Deere & Co. stock.