Digi International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:DGII)
Digi International Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Digi International stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DGII stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Digi International Inc. Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls DGII stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Digi International revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Digi International valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Digi International stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy DGII stock?
- When compared with the Computer-Networks industry average PS ratio of 2.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.5 for DGII stock is attractive.
Should you sell DGII stock?
- Digi International sales shrank by 0% year-over-year in 2018 Q1.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -1% over the last 5 years.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 46.8, DGII stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 24.8.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -3.9%.
Digi International Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Digi International stock analysis to ascertain how DGII stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Digi International revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Digi International stock.