Quest Diagnostics Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DGX)
Quest Diagnostics Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Quest Diagnostics stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for DGX stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Quest Diagnostics Inc Stock Rating 3.8/5
Amigobulls DGX stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Quest Diagnostics revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Quest Diagnostics valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of DGX stock. Quest Diagnostics stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy DGX stock?
- Quest Diagnostics had a healthy average operating margin of 15.1% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 10% for Quest Diagnostics.
- DGX stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 18.5 which is better than the industry average of 23.2.
- The lower PS ratio 1.8 for DGX stock versus Medical-Outpatient-Home care industry average of 6.1 is a positive for the company.
- Quest Diagnostics has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 10%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Quest Diagnostics at 16.2%.
- Quest Diagnostics has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 12.4%.
Quest Diagnostics Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Quest Diagnostics stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of DGX stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Quest Diagnostics revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.