DR Horton Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DHI)
DR Horton Analysis Video
View DR Horton stock analysis video. This is our DHI analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DHI stock.
D.R. Horton, Inc. Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our DR Horton stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This DR Horton stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q3 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DHI stock?
- DR Horton sales grew by 16.8% year on year in 2017 Q3.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 27.8%.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 11.2% for DR Horton.
- Net margins came in at average 7.4% for DR Horton over the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.33, DR Horton is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Construction sector.
- DHI stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 14.1 which is better than the industry average of 20.2.
- DR Horton generates a high return on invested capital of 11.6%.
- The LTM ROE of 14.4% for DR Horton is attractive.
Should you sell DHI stock?
- DR Horton has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -2.5%.