DHT Holdings Stock Analysis (NYSE:DHT)
DHT Holdings Analysis Video
View DHT Holdings stock analysis video. This is our DHT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DHT stock.
DHT Holdings Inc Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our DHT Holdings stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This DHT Holdings stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DHT stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 26.2%.
- LTM Net margins were good at 2.9% for DHT Holdings.
- The DHT Holdings stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 5.5. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 16.3.
- DHT Holdings's dividend yield of 15.43% is attractive.
- DHT Holdings has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 40.5%.
Should you sell DHT stock?
- DHT Holdings has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 1.3%.