DHT Holdings Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DHT)
DHT Holdings Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls DHT Holdings stock analysis video. Our DHT analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
DHT Holdings Inc Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls DHT stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like DHT Holdings revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. DHT Holdings valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at DHT Holdings stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy DHT stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 29.6% over the last 5 years.
- DHT Holdings had a healthy average operating margin of 12.2% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 1.9% for DHT Holdings.
- DHT Holdings's dividend yield of 5.49% is attractive.
- DHT Holdings has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 56.5%.
Should you sell DHT stock?
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for DHT Holdings is not so attractive at 0.8%.
DHT Holdings Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls DHT Holdings stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of DHT stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, DHT Holdings revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about DHT stock.