DHT Holdings Stock Analysis (NYSE:DHT)
DHT Holdings Analysis Video
View DHT Holdings stock analysis video. This is our DHT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DHT stock.
DHT Holdings Inc Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our DHT Holdings stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This DHT Holdings stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DHT stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 24.9%.
- DHT stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 5.4 which is better than the industry average of 18.8.
- DHT Holdings is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 14.18%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 70.2%.
Should you sell DHT stock?
- DHT Holdings posted an average Net loss of -2.5% in the last twelve months.
- DHT Holdings has a negative return on equity of -1.1%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.