DHT Holdings Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DHT)
Take a look at Amigobulls DHT Holdings stock analysis video. Our DHT analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
DHT Holdings Inc Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls DHT stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like DHT Holdings revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. DHT Holdings valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at DHT Holdings stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy DHT stock?
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 16.3.
Should you sell DHT stock?
- DHT Holdings sales declined by -22.1% year on year in 2018-06.
- DHT Holdings registered a negative operating margin of -1.3 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, DHT Holdings had an average Net loss of -15.4%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for DHT stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.2, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -5.4 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
DHT Holdings Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls DHT Holdings stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of DHT stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, DHT Holdings revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about DHT stock.