DHI Group Stock Analysis (NYSE:DHX)
DHI Group Analysis Video
View DHI Group stock analysis video. This is our DHX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DHX stock.
DHI Group Inc Stock Rating (2.8/5)
Our DHI Group stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This DHI Group stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DHX stock?
- The DHI Group stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 10.1. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 25.8.
- DHX stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.8 as against the Internet Content industry average multiple of 2.7.
Should you sell DHX stock?
- DHI Group revenue saw a decline of -15.6% YoY in 2016 Q4.
- Long term revenue growth of 4.8% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- DHI Group posted an average Net loss of -2.4% in the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.82, DHI Group is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- DHI Group has a negative return on equity of -4.6%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.