DHI Group Stock Analysis (NYSE:DHX)
DHI Group Analysis Video
View DHI Group stock analysis video. This is our DHX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DHX stock.
DHI Group Inc Stock Rating (2.9/5)
Our DHI Group stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This DHI Group stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DHX stock?
- DHX stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 7.6 which is better than the industry average of 26.4.
- DHX stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Internet Content industry average multiple of 2.8.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 19.8%.
Should you sell DHX stock?
- DHI Group sales shrank by -10.5% year-over-year in 2017 Q1.
- Long term revenue growth of 3.6% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- DHI Group registered an average TTM Net loss of -2.3%.
- DHI Group has a debt/equity ratio of 0.71, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -8.9%, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -4.6% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.