DINE BRANDS GLB Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DIN)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls DINE BRANDS GLB stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DIN stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
DINE BRANDS GLB Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls DIN stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like DINE BRANDS GLB revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare DINE BRANDS GLB valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of DIN stock. DINE BRANDS GLB stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy DIN stock?
- DINE BRANDS GLB is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 4.64.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 7.2.
Should you sell DIN stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -3.7 in sales over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, DINE BRANDS GLB posted an average operating loss margin of -57.52.
- DINE BRANDS GLB registered an average TTM Net loss of -51.5%.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.1, which is overvalued in comparison to the Retail-Wholesale sector average multiple of 0.8.
- -22.3's negative ROIC of -22.3 indicates operational inefficiency.
DINE BRANDS GLB Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls DINE BRANDS GLB stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of DIN stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, DINE BRANDS GLB revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about DIN stock.