DINE BRANDS GLB Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DIN)
DIN Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls DINE BRANDS GLB stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DIN stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
DINE BRANDS GLB Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls DIN stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like DINE BRANDS GLB revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare DINE BRANDS GLB valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of DIN stock. DINE BRANDS GLB stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy DIN stock?
- DineEquity had a healthy average operating margin of 29.9% over the last 4 quarters.
- DIN stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 14 which is better than the industry average of 20.3.
- DINE BRANDS GLB's dividend yield of 5.79% is attractive.
- DineEquity's return on invested capital of 12.3% is good.
- DineEquity has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 5.1%.
Should you sell DIN stock?
- DineEquity sales declined by -7.3% year on year in 2017 Q3.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -8.2% in sales over the last 5 years.
- DineEquity posted an average Net loss of -64.7% in the last twelve months.
- DIN stock is trading at a PS multiple of 1.9, which is a negative when compared to the Retail-Food and Restaurants industry average multiple of 0.8.
- DineEquity has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -250.2%, indicating the company is not profitable.
DINE BRANDS GLB Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls DINE BRANDS GLB stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of DIN stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, DINE BRANDS GLB revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about DIN stock.