Walt Disney Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DIS)
Watch the robo advisor video of Walt Disney stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DIS stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Walt Disney Co Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls DIS stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like Walt Disney revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Walt Disney valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Walt Disney stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy DIS stock?
- Walt Disney's average operating margin of 24.62 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 20.8% for Walt Disney.
- The price to earnings multiple of 16.9 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 20.9.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Walt Disney at 25.7.
Should you sell DIS stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.9, which is overvalued in comparison to the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
Walt Disney Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Walt Disney stock analysis to ascertain how DIS stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Walt Disney revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of DIS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.