Walt Disney Stock Analysis (NYSE:DIS)
Walt Disney Analysis Video
View Walt Disney stock analysis video. This is our DIS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DIS stock.
Walt Disney Co Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our Walt Disney stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Walt Disney stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DIS stock?
- Walt Disney's average operating margin of 25.4% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 16.3% for Walt Disney over the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.43, Walt Disney is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- Walt Disney has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 13.2%
- Walt Disney has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 18.8%.
Should you sell DIS stock?
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.5 times the net income.
- DIS stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.3, which is a negative when compared to the Media Conglomerates industry average multiple of 1.5.
- The company has a low free cash flow margin of 1.5%.