Walt Disney Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DIS)
Walt Disney Stock Analysis
View Walt Disney stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DIS stock.
Walt Disney Co Stock Rating 3.7/5
Our Walt Disney stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Walt Disney stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q3 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DIS stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 25.4% for Walt Disney.
- Net margins came in at average 16.2% for Walt Disney over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.7 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 17.2 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.2.
- Walt Disney generates a high return on invested capital of 13.4%.
- Walt Disney has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 19.1%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 23.4%.
Should you sell DIS stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.8, which is higher in comparison to the Media Conglomerates industry average of 1.6, making DIS stock expensive.