Walt Disney Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DIS)
Walt Disney Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Walt Disney stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DIS stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Walt Disney Co Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls DIS stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Walt Disney revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Walt Disney valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Walt Disney stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy DIS stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 24.9% for Walt Disney.
- Net margins came in at average 19.6% for Walt Disney over the last twelve months.
- DIS stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 16.8 which is better than the industry average of 22.
- Walt Disney generates a high return on invested capital of 15.7%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Walt Disney at 23.5%.
Should you sell DIS stock?
- Revenue growth of 5.4% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.5 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.7, which is overvalued in comparison to the Media Conglomerates industry average multiple of 1.6.
Walt Disney Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Walt Disney stock analysis to ascertain how DIS stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Walt Disney revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of DIS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.