Walt Disney Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DIS)
Watch the robo advisor video of Walt Disney stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DIS stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Walt Disney Co Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls DIS stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like Walt Disney revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Walt Disney valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Walt Disney stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy DIS stock?
- Walt Disney had a healthy average operating margin of 24.62 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 20.8% for Walt Disney over the last twelve months.
- DIS stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 16.9 which is better than the sector average of 21.5.
- Walt Disney has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 25.7.
Should you sell DIS stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 5.5 over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- DIS stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.9, which is a negative when compared to the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
Walt Disney Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Walt Disney stock analysis to ascertain how DIS stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Walt Disney revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of DIS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.