Walt Disney Stock Analysis (NYSE:DIS)
Walt Disney Analysis Video
View Walt Disney stock analysis video. This is our DIS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DIS stock.
Walt Disney Co Stock Rating (3.2/5)
Our Walt Disney stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Walt Disney stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DIS stock?
- Walt Disney had a healthy average operating margin of 25.4% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 16.3% (average) for Walt Disney in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.43, Walt Disney is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- Walt Disney generates a high return on invested capital of 13.2%.
- The LTM ROE of 18.8% for Walt Disney is attractive.
Should you sell DIS stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.5 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.3, which is overvalued in comparison to the Media Conglomerates industry average multiple of 1.6.
- The company has a low free cash flow margin of 1.5%.