Discovery Communications (Class B) Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:DISCB)
DISCB Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Discovery Communications stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DISCB stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Discovery Communications Inc. Stock Rating 3.9/5
Amigobulls DISCB stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Discovery Communications revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Discovery Communications valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Discovery Communications stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy DISCB stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 31.1% for Discovery Communications (Class B).
- Net margins came in at average 16.6% for Discovery Communications (Class B) over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.3 times the net income.
- The Discovery Communications (Class B) stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 15. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 22.8.
- Discovery Communications (Class B) has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 12.4%
- Discovery Communications (Class B) has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 20.6%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 42.3%.
Discovery Communications (Class B) Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Discovery Communications stock analysis to ascertain how DISCB stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of DISCB stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Discovery Communications revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.