Discovery Communications (Class B) Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:DISCB)
Take a look at Amigobulls Discovery Communications stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DISCB stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Discovery Communications Inc. Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls DISCB stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Discovery Communications revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Discovery Communications valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Discovery Communications stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy DISCB stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Discovery Communications (Class B) was 43% in 2018-03.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 10.6.
- The Discovery Communications (Class B) stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 12.9, compared to the sector average of 21.9. We rate this as a positive.
Should you sell DISCB stock?
- Discovery Communications (Class B)'s TTM operating margin of 5.68 was rather poor.
- Over the last 12 months, Discovery Communications (Class B) had an average Net loss of -7.4%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 2.02, Discovery Communications (Class B) is highly leveraged in comparison to -sectordesc- peers.
- Discovery Communications (Class B) has a poor return on invested capital of 1.7.
- A negative ROE of -9.1 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Discovery Communications (Class B) Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Discovery Communications stock analysis to ascertain how DISCB stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of DISCB stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Discovery Communications revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.