Daily Journal Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:DJCO)
Daily Journal Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Daily Journal stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for DJCO stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Daily Journal Corporation Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls DJCO stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Daily Journal revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Daily Journal dividend performance. We compare Daily Journal valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of DJCO stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Daily Journal stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy DJCO stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.17, Daily Journal has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Staples average.
Should you sell DJCO stock?
- Daily Journal registered a negative operating margin of -33% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Daily Journal's LTM Net margins were poor at 36.7%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for DJCO stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 7.7, which is overvalued in comparison to the Publishing-Newspapers industry average multiple of 1.6.
- Daily Journal has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -8.2%.
Amigobulls Daily Journal stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of DJCO stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Daily Journal revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of DJCO technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.