Duluth Holdings Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:DLTH)
Watch the robo advisor video of Duluth Holdings stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our DLTH analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Duluth Holdings Inc Stock Rating 2.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for DLTH stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Duluth Holdings valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Duluth Holdings stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy DLTH stock?
- Duluth Holdings sales grew by 19.7% year on year in 2018-04.
- Duluth Holdings has a lower debt burden than its peers in the -sectordesc- sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.42.
- DLTH stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.4 as against the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
- Duluth Holdings has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 15
- Duluth Holdings has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 17.6.
Should you sell DLTH stock?
- DLTH stock is trading at a PE ratio of 34.9, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 23.
- Duluth Holdings has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -24.9.
Duluth Holdings Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Duluth Holdings stock analysis to ascertain how DLTH stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of DLTH stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Duluth Holdings revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Duluth Holdings stock.