DOMINION EGY MS Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DM)
DM Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls DOMINION EGY MS stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for DM stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
DOMINION EGY MS Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls DM stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as DOMINION EGY MS revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. DOMINION EGY MS valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at DOMINION EGY MS stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy DM stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 32.1% for DOMINION EGY MS.
- Net margins came in at average 25.3% for DOMINION EGY MS over the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.11, DOMINION EGY MS is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Oils-Energy sector.
- The DOMINION EGY MS stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 19.3. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 22.4.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 4.32%.
Should you sell DM stock?
- DOMINION EGY MS revenue saw a decline of -31.7% YoY in 2017 Q4.
- DM stock is trading at a PS multiple of 4, which is a negative when compared to the Other Alternative Energy industry average multiple of 1.5.
- DOMINION EGY MS has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -128.7%.
Amigobulls DOMINION EGY MS stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
DOMINION EGY MS revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.