DOMINION EGY MS Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DM)
Take a look at Amigobulls DOMINION EGY MS stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for DM stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
DOMINION EGY MS Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls DM stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as DOMINION EGY MS revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. DOMINION EGY MS valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at DOMINION EGY MS stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy DM stock?
- DOMINION EGY MS sales grew by 114% year on year in 2018-06.
- DOMINION EGY MS had a healthy average operating margin of 38.77 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 30.1% for DOMINION EGY MS over the last twelve months.
- DOMINION EGY MS has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Oils-Energy sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.11.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.1127 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- DM stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 11.2 which is better than the sector average of 20.8.
- DOMINION EGY MS's dividend yield of 7.77 is attractive.
- DOMINION EGY MS has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 3
- DOMINION EGY MS has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 32.6.
Amigobulls DOMINION EGY MS stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
DOMINION EGY MS revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.