DOMINION EGY MS Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DM)
DM Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls DOMINION EGY MS stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for DM stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
DOMINION EGY MS Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls DM stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as DOMINION EGY MS revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. DOMINION EGY MS valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at DOMINION EGY MS stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy DM stock?
- DOMINION EGY MS's average operating margin of 28.1% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 33% (average) for DOMINION EGY MS in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.11, DOMINION EGY MS is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Oils-Energy sector.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.9 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The price to earnings multiple of 11.1 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 24.8.
- DOMINION EGY MS's dividend yield of 8.03% is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 52%.
Amigobulls DOMINION EGY MS stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
DOMINION EGY MS revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.