Digimarc Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:DMRC)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Digimarc stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for DMRC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Digimarc Corp Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls DMRC stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Digimarc revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Digimarc dividend performance. Digimarc valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Digimarc stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell DMRC stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -8 in sales over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Digimarc posted an average operating loss margin of -115.08.
- Digimarc registered an average TTM Net loss of -111.8%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for DMRC stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 13.2, which is overvalued in comparison to the Industrial Products sector average multiple of 1.4.
- -207.9's negative ROIC of -207.9 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Digimarc has a negative return on equity of -36. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -69.3.
Digimarc Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Digimarc stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Digimarc revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about DMRC stock.