Digimarc Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:DMRC)
Digimarc Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Digimarc stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for DMRC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Digimarc Corp Stock Rating 1.5/5
Amigobulls DMRC stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Digimarc revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Digimarc dividend performance. Digimarc valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Digimarc stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell DMRC stock?
- Sales declined by -10.7% annually over the last 5 years.
- Digimarc reported an average operating margin of -105.3% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Digimarc posted an average Net loss of -102.2% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for DMRC stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 12.7, which is overvalued in comparison to the protection-safety equipment and service industry average multiple of 1.6.
- Digimarc has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -180.4%.
- A negative ROE of -33.8% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -89.7%.
Digimarc Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Digimarc stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Digimarc revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about DMRC stock.