Dun & Bradstreet Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DNB)
Dun & Bradstreet Analysis Video
View Dun & Bradstreet stock analysis video. This is our DNB analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DNB stock.
Dun & Bradstreet Corp Stock Rating (3.1/5)
Our Dun & Bradstreet stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Dun & Bradstreet stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy DNB stock?
- Dun & Bradstreet's average operating margin of 21.9% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 6.4% (average) for Dun & Bradstreet in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- DNB stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 15.6 which is better than the industry average of 22.6.
- Dun & Bradstreet generates a high return on invested capital of 22.9%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 12.3%.
Should you sell DNB stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -0.1% over the last 5 years.