Denbury Resources Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DNR)
Denbury Resources Stock Analysis
View the Denbury Resources stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DNR stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Denbury Resources Inc. Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls DNR stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Denbury Resources revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial statements. We also check Denbury Resources dividend performance. Denbury Resources valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Denbury Resources stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy DNR stock?
- Denbury Resources had a healthy average operating margin of 13.5% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 14.4% (average) for Denbury Resources in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- DNR stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.1 as against the Oil and Gas-US exploration and production industry average multiple of 1.7.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Denbury Resources at 30.9%.
- Denbury Resources has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 17.5%.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Denbury Resources stock analysis to ascertain how DNR stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Denbury Resources revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Denbury Resources stock.