Denbury Resources Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DNR)
View the Denbury Resources stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DNR stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Denbury Resources Inc. Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls DNR stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Denbury Resources revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Denbury Resources dividend performance. Denbury Resources valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Denbury Resources stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy DNR stock?
- Denbury Resources's average operating margin of 26.9 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 14.8% for Denbury Resources.
- The price to earnings multiple of 12 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 20.6.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Denbury Resources at 33.3.
Should you sell DNR stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -11.4 in sales over the last 5 years.
Denbury Resources Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Denbury Resources stock analysis to ascertain how DNR stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Denbury Resources revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Denbury Resources stock.