Dril-Quip Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DRQ)
View the Dril-Quip stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for DRQ stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Dril-Quip, Inc. Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls DRQ stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Dril-Quip revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Dril-Quip valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Dril-Quip stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell DRQ stock?
- Dril-Quip sales declined by -16.8% year on year in 2018-03.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -10.3 over the last 5 years.
- Dril-Quip registered a negative operating margin of -17.12 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Dril-Quip had an average Net loss of -24.8%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for DRQ stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.8, which is higher in comparison to the Oils-Energy sector average of 1.8, making DRQ stock expensive.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -5.5, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -8.1 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Dril-Quip Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Dril-Quip stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Dril-Quip revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether DRQ stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of DRQ technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.