DryShips Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:DRYS)
Watch the robo advisor video of DryShips stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DRYS stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
DryShips Inc. Stock Rating 1.6/5
Amigobulls DRYS stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like DryShips revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare DryShips valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of DRYS stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at DryShips stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell DRYS stock?
- Sales declined by -34.1 annually over the last 5 years.
- DryShips's LTM Net margins were poor at 0.4%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for DRYS stock.
- DRYS stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.4, which is a negative when compared to the Transportation sector average multiple of 1.5.
- DryShips has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 0.1.
- DryShips has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -47.
Investors can use Amigobulls DryShips stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, DryShips revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about DRYS stock.