DryShips Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:DRYS)
DryShips Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls DryShips stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DRYS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
DryShips Inc. Stock Rating 1.6/5
Amigobulls DRYS stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, DryShips revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check DryShips dividend performance. DryShips valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at DryShips stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell DRYS stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -39.2% over the last 5 years.
- DryShips registered an average TTM Net loss of -29.9%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for DRYS stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4, which is higher in comparison to the Transportation-Shipping industry average of 1.4, making DRYS stock expensive.
- DryShips has a negative return on equity of -6.6%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
DryShips Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls DryShips stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
DryShips revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of DRYS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.