DryShips Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:DRYS)
DryShips Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls DryShips stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DRYS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
DryShips Inc. Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls DRYS stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, DryShips revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check DryShips dividend performance. DryShips valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at DryShips stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell DRYS stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -36.4% in sales over the last 5 years.
- DryShips registered an average TTM Net loss of -14%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for DRYS stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.3, which is higher in comparison to the Transportation-Shipping industry average of 1.5, making DRYS stock expensive.
- A negative ROE of -3.2% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -11.1%.
DryShips Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls DryShips stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
DryShips revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of DRYS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.