DTE Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DTE)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls DTE Energy stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for DTE stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
DTE Energy Co Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls DTE stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, DTE Energy revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check DTE Energy dividend performance. DTE Energy valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at DTE Energy stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy DTE stock?
- DTE Energy sales grew by 10.6% year on year in 2018-06.
- DTE Energy has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Utilities sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.16.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.5427 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- DTE stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.5 as against the Utilities sector average multiple of 2.1.
- DTE Energy has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 5.2
- DTE Energy has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 11.5.
Should you sell DTE stock?
- DTE Energy has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -1.1.
DTE Energy Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls DTE Energy stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
DTE Energy revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about DTE stock.