Devon Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DVN)
View the Devon Energy stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for DVN stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Devon Energy Corp Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls DVN stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Devon Energy revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Devon Energy valuation analysis. Our Devon Energy stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you sell DVN stock?
- Devon Energy revenue saw a decline of -31.3% YoY in 2018-06.
- Long term revenue growth of 6.8 over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Devon Energy reported an average operating margin of -1.95 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Devon Energy posted an average Net loss of -1.6% in the last twelve months.
- Devon Energy has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -1.7, indicating the company is not profitable.
Amigobulls Devon Energy stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of DVN stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Devon Energy revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.