DXP Enterprises Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:DXPE)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls DXP Enterprises stock analysis video here. Our DXPE analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
DXP Enterprises Inc Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls DXPE stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as DXP Enterprises revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. DXP Enterprises valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. DXP Enterprises stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy DXPE stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.8 for DXPE stock versus Industrial Products sector average of 1.5 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell DXPE stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -1.5 in sales over the last 5 years.
- DXP Enterprises had an unimpressive average operating margin of 3.45 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- DXP Enterprises's Net margins were poor at 1.7% in the last twelve months.
- DXP Enterprises has a debt/equity ratio of 0.89, which is worse than the average in the Industrial Products sector.
- Operating cash flows are negative.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 36.2, DXPE stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 20.4.
- DXP Enterprises has a low return on equity of 7 over the last twelve months.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -0.6.
DXP Enterprises Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls DXP Enterprises stock analysis to ascertain how DXPE stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of DXPE stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
DXP Enterprises revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of DXPE technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.