Dycom Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:DY)
View the Dycom Industries stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for DY stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Dycom Industries, Inc. Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls DY stock analysis uses latest quarter 2019 Q1 financial data like Dycom Industries revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Dycom Industries valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of DY stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Dycom Industries stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy DY stock?
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Dycom Industries at 19.
Should you sell DY stock?
- Dycom Industries sales shrank by -7% year-over-year in 2018-04.
- Dycom Industries has a debt/equity ratio of 1.02, which is worse than the average in the -sectordesc- sector.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 30.8, DY stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 20.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -0.3.
Dycom Industries Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Dycom Industries stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Dycom Industries revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether DY stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Dycom Industries stock.