Ennis Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EBF)
Ennis Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Ennis stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our EBF analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Ennis, Inc. Stock Rating 4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for EBF stock analysis. We compare Ennis valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of EBF stock. Ennis stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy EBF stock?
- Ennis had a healthy average operating margin of 13.3% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 8.3% for Ennis over the last twelve months.
- Ennis has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Industrial Products sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.12.
- The price to earnings multiple of 16.2 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 23.
- Ennis's return on invested capital of 15.7% is good.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 15.1%.
Ennis Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Ennis stock analysis to ascertain how EBF stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of EBF stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Ennis revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.