Ennis Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EBF)
Watch the robo advisor video of Ennis stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our EBF analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Ennis, Inc. Stock Rating 3.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for EBF stock analysis. We compare Ennis valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of EBF stock. Ennis stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy EBF stock?
- Ennis's average operating margin of 12.8 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 9.3% for Ennis.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.11, Ennis is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Industrial Products sector.
- The price to earnings multiple of 16.3 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 20.4.
- Ennis is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 4.1.
- Ennis generates a high return on invested capital of 17.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 11.4.
Ennis Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Ennis stock analysis to ascertain how EBF stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of EBF stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Ennis revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.