Ebix Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:EBIX)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Ebix stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for EBIX stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Ebix Inc Stock Rating 4.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for EBIX stock analysis. We compare Ebix valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of EBIX stock. Our Ebix stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy EBIX stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Ebix was 42.6% in 2018-06.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 15.3.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 30.95 for Ebix.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 24.7% (average) for Ebix in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Ebix's return on invested capital of 14.9 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 20.4 for Ebix is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 9.7.
Should you sell EBIX stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.1, Ebix is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.4935 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.6, which is higher in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average of 2.9, making EBIX stock expensive.
Ebix Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Ebix stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Ebix revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether EBIX stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about EBIX stock.