Ebix Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:EBIX)
Ebix Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Ebix stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for EBIX stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Ebix Inc Stock Rating 3.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for EBIX stock analysis. We compare Ebix valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of EBIX stock. Our Ebix stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy EBIX stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Ebix was 30.8% in 2017 Q4.
- Ebix's average operating margin of 31.1% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 27.6% (average) for Ebix in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Ebix has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 15.6%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Ebix at 21.1%.
- Ebix has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 23.9%.
Should you sell EBIX stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.75, Ebix is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- EBIX stock is trading at a PS multiple of 7.1, which is a negative when compared to the Computer Services industry average multiple of 2.6.
Ebix Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Ebix stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Ebix revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether EBIX stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about EBIX stock.