US Ecology Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ECOL)
Take a look at Amigobulls US Ecology stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for ECOL stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
US Ecology Inc Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls ECOL stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as US Ecology revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for US Ecology valuation analysis. Our US Ecology stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy ECOL stock?
- US Ecology had a healthy average operating margin of 11.88 over the last 4 quarters.
- US Ecology has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 17.6.
- US Ecology has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 17.8.
Should you sell ECOL stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 23.5 over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- ECOL stock is trading at a PE ratio of 34.1, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 23.5.
US Ecology Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls US Ecology stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of ECOL stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
US Ecology revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of ECOL technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.